Saturday 13 June 2015

Threat from Delhi police

.this is   Regarding my cbi enquiry Demand Against killer & fake encounterist &  Delhi police fake Encounters ..I received this text/responce  From Delhi Govt who hv sent my application/Complants  to accused &  killer Delhi police concern 
Your grievance is registered with No. 201530695 and sent to DELHI POLICE for redressal. - Delhi Government,, Police is acting against me after receiving my complaint from Govt of Delhi im Receiving threat from Delhi police & his agents, Kindly take strict action if i will b tharget and by Delhi police in comming time, bcoz Earlear i hv targeted by Delhi pilice when i hv Expised to Delhi police Crome and corruption so we hv persnol expirence in this regard, Now m Expising fake Encounters Done by Delhi police due to that police can do anything wrong as usual with me from the suport of Dalaal media,Ur faithfully Sanjay tiwari National exicutive member Bjp kishan morcha at bjp head Qarters Delhi at New Delhi and Editor UNN, I hv sent this email To Cp Delhi, Js Delhi police At MhA mr Ak sexena, Pmo, & Home minister of india for Necessary immediate action 

No comments:

Post a Comment